Station 28

Minneapolis, MN

Fire Station 28 was built in 1914 in the Linden Hills neighborhood of Minneapolis. The station was the second-to-last station originally built by the city. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993. Urban Anthology represented the property owner in the leasing of the building to D'Amico & Sons Restaurant.



← Prev Project Back to Projects Next Project →



© 2017 Urban Anthology